Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Close.... I can feel it

In the past moth, things have really started to pick up speed. I just got a new summer job and am working on the final tweaks of something. This something is so mysterious, so shrouded in secrecy................... that you're all probably losing interest by now, since I continually talk of something new, but you never see proof.
Well... I am aware of that, which is why, today, right now, I'm going to post my last little tidbit.

Now, if this isn't just burning a hole in you with suspense, then I don't know what will. 
See, it'll be a little while till I can get this thing onto the web. Mostly due to technical problems and other junk. Also, I had hoped to get things done for IlluXCon! but sadly, that won't be happening. Instead, the best I can hope for is to have this up by sometime next month. 
So, long story short, let's just hope this will all be worth it in the end.
See you in September.